Villea Rompin Resort & Golf is located close to the shores of South China Sea in Kampung Lanjut, Kuala Rompin, offering a stunning view of the horizon. Within close proximity to Endau Rompin Forest Reserve, Kuala Rompin is known for its abundance of fresh water prawns, a crowd favourite. Travel to Villea Rompin Resort & Golf with ease from Kuantan through Kuantan-Pekan, Johor Bahru via Kota Tinggi-Mersing or KL using the Lekas Highway-Kuala Pilah-Muadzam Shah route.
Contact us for further assistance and arrangements on airport and hotel transfers during your stay. Reach out to us for more info on directions and location to help you plan your travels.
Call us for airport transfer arrangements at the Sultan Ahmad Shah Airport in Kuantan.
Alternatively, travel by road using these major highway:
– From Kuala Lumpur: Lekas Highway-Kuala Pilah-Muadzam Shah (287km)
– From Kuantan: Kuantan-Pekan (125km)
– From Johor Bahru: Kota Tinggi-Mersing (210km)
Mark these local attractions on your map!
– Orang Asli Village, Kampung Deraman (12km)
– Bukit Misah, Kampung Bangkong (15km)
– Pineapple Agro Farm, Kampung Tanam, Muadzam Shah (28km)
– Harimau Berjemur Waterfall (60km)
– Sungai Puteri Jetty (15km)